South Edmonton Brewery Tour takes guests on a Journey through Edmonton’s booming new “Southside Brewery District”. Discover how passionate Brewmasters flourished in this every growing craft brewery industry which is evolving into a local liquid obsession. As we visit three brand new breweries, you will sample a variety of craft beers, each with their unique, local story. Bottoms up!
SOUTH EDMONTON BREWERY TOUR
FOR ONLY $95/PERSON THE TOUR INCLUDES:
SAMPLES INCLUDED AT EVERY STOP
10% OFF OF BREWERY MERCHANDISE
- Guided tour and tastings at Analog, Town Square, and Omen Brewing.
- A meal and beer tastings from a selected a la carte menu at Town Square.
- Goodie bag stuffed with bottled water and a snack.
- Merchandise discounts on all stops including beverages and merchandise
- Transportation provided by a professional chauffeur along with one of our awesome tour guides to ensure you're getting the best experience.
- Start time is 5:30pm (bus departs 5:35pm) in front of Analong Brewing (8620 53 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T6E 5G2). Tour ends 9:00pm at Analog.
- Tour dates are year round – Every Thursday.
- Guaranteed tours, no minimum guest requirement.
- End of Tour you may stay at Analog Brewing if you wish.
ON THURSDAY'S 5:30PM-9PM
Pickup at Analog Brewing 8620 53 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T6E 5G2
BREWERIES WE WILL VISIT
Omen Brewing is a family owned and operated brewery which opened in Edmonton’s East central Brewery district in December 2018. Born from our love of home brewing and our DIY attitude, we are focused on providing full-flavoured hand crafted beers for the hard working Albertan.
TOWN SQUARE BREWING CO
As they say, It's not the size that counts. Our brewery might be small but that has nothing to do with the gigantic flavors coming from our brews. We aren't afraid to step outside the box. In fact that is exactly what we aim to do.
Analog's brand is an extension of the personalities of its founders: beer lovers and nerds who love sci fi, vintage video games, and board games. We embrace our geeky-ness and are using it to capture the “geek chic” movement within modern pop culture that has led to the success of comic book movies and TV shows, board game cafes and the resurgence of arcades.
9:00 PM - END OF TOUR
However - you may choose to stay at Analog Brewing after the tour has ended!