Spirit of Edmonton Distillery Tour
The “spirit” of our city is alive and well in Edmonton's craft distillery scene. Before 2013, the Edmonton never had a single distillery, and now it has two! Join Alberta Craft Tours as we take you to these distilleries, each with their own unique origin story, and sample a wide variety of spirits crafted from locally-grown grain and botanicals. Bottoms up!
FOR ONLY $95/PERSON THE TOUR INCLUDES:
SAMPLES INCLUDED AT EVERY STOP
DISCOUNTS ON MERCHANDISE
- Guided tour and tastings at Strathcona Spirits and Hansen Distillery.
- French comfort food-inspired meal at The Almanac included, with the option to purchase a locally-crafted cocktail or craft beer
- Goodie bag stuffed with bottled water and a snack.
- Merchandise and bottle discounts
- Transportation provided by a professional chauffeur from the Whyte Ave area along with one of our awesome tour guides to ensure you're getting the best experience.
- Group meets at Strathcona Spirits at 2:45pm and start time is 3pm at Strathcona Spirits. Tour ends 6:45pm at the The Almanac which is in the same area.
- Tour dates are year round - every Saturday
- Guaranteed tours, no minimum guest requirement
ON SATURDAY'S 2:45PM-6:45PM
Meeting and end point is at: Strathcona Spirits
DISTILLERIES WE WILL VISIT
STRATHCONA SPIRITS DISTILLERY
We are Edmonton's first distillery, not since prohibition, but ever. We distill an expanding line of fine spirits that embody the essence of Alberta by using locally farmed and foraged grains and botanicals. Our tiny boomtown building in the heart of Old Strathcona is the smallest distillery in North America.
Hansen Distillery is an Edmonton-based family-run craft distillery that prides itself on producing quality products using ingredients sourced from Alberta. All of our spirits are made right, right here in Alberta.
The Almanac is a Bistro and Cocktail Bar located in the heart of Old Strathcona. Our kitchen and bar offer seasonal menus with house made products and fresh ingredients, sure to please your palate.
6:45 PM - END OF TOUR
You will be dropped off at The Almanac for dinner.