Edmonton Craft Beer History Tour
Add a little hoppy, frothy goodness to your stay. Alberta Craft Tours takes guests on a journey through Edmonton’s thriving craft beer scene. Discover how passionate tap pullers and a thirst for good beer quickly evolved into a local liquid obsession. As we take you through a journey of five breweries, you will sample a variety of custom beers, each with their own unique, local story. Bottoms up!
FOR ONLY $150/PERSON THE TOUR INCLUDES:
SAMPLES INCLUDED AT EVERY STOP
10% OFF OF BREWERY MERCHANDISE
- Guided tour and tastings at Bent Stick, Situation Brewing, Blind Enthusiasm, Brewsters and Yellowhead Brewing.
- Lunch and beer tastings from a selected a la carte menu at Situation.
- Goodie bag stuffed with bottled water and a snack.
- Merchandise discounts on all stops including beverages and merchandise
- Transportation provided by professional chauffeur from the Edmonton Welcome Centre along with one of our awesome tour guides to ensure you're getting the best experience.
- Start time is 10:45 am at the Welcome Centre (9815 Jasper Ave, Edmonton, AB T5J 1N9). Tour ends 5:30pm at Yellowhead.
- Tour dates are year round – Every Saturday.
- Guaranteed tours, no minimum guest requirement
- End of Tour you will have two options for your transportation: remain at Yellowhead Brewing, shuttle you to your destination (if paid for drop off service), or return to the Welcome Centre (10-15 min walk).
ON SATURDAY'S 10:45AM-5PM
Pickup at Edmonton Welcome Centre 9815 Jasper Avenue, Edmonton AB, T5J-1N9
BREWERIES WE WILL VISIT
BENT STICK BREWING
This hands-on nanobrewery produces new beers every time, exclusively in bomber. As well as their passion and history of overcoming challenges - learn about yeast and the crucial role it plays in brewing.
SITUATION BREWING (MEAL STOP)
Visit this innovative, groundbreaking brewery in the heart of Old Strathcona, have a delicious lunch, and learn the role that malt plays in the brewing process.
This community-minded, grounded brewer is mixing things up by offering non-traditional and rarer types of beer alongside their versions of popular favourites. Learn about the hops and what they contribute to your beer.
Alley Kat is the 4th oldest brewery in Alberta, with a current capacity of 18,000 hectoliters (5.1 million bottles) annually. Wherever possible Alley Kat works with local products and local suppliers.
At this beautiful, historical downtown brewer, we learn about water. The predominant ingredient in all beer - find out how minerals, water softness, and other factors determine how a beer will develop.
5:00 PM - END OF TOUR
However - you may choose to stay at Yellowhead after the tour has ended!